January 09, 2005
The Phantom of the Opera
Watched that with Jh yesterday. It was a show that left me with a lot of ambivalence towards the 3 main characters - Christin, Ralph and the Phantom. Emotionally intense throughout with fantastic singing. It kept me on the seat, I was totally into the movie and the singing. I love the song that they sang on what looked like the rooftop of the opera house. Great song, very romantic.
I like the show. Thumbs up! ^^
xxx
Gangster girl
One of my Mum's nickname for my sister, Janet. We have a lot of nicknames for one another in my family. That has extended to the both boyfriends of both my sisters.
xxx
Week Two
Math LP. Checked.
Leisure Skills LP. Checked.
IT LP. Checked.
LRS LP. Pending for discussion with Karen on Monday.
Class Rule and Class labels print out. Work-in-progress.
Fruitful week.
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 22:13